Dr. Nicola Fox Hamilton is a cyberpsychology researcher and lecturer at the Institute of Art, Design, and Technology, in Dublin. She has authored a new series called 'The Psychology of Online Behaviour' on audible, and regularly appears in the media to discuss her research.
- How Tinder changed online dating
- Social Media use
- Why social media gets the blame for the mental health crisis
- The psychology of Dick Pics
- How men can be more successful with online dating
- How men and women's experiences vary with online dating
- How to think rationally about screen time & technology use
- How school shooters aren't linked with gaming
For more from Nicola head to her website: https://www.nicolafoxhamilton.com/
Get a Free audiobook with Audible and access to Nicola's Audible Original 'The Psychology of Online Behaviour'
Get my new weekly newsletter
BetterHelp sponsors this podcast, so if you want to learn to understand your behavior or emotions with the help of a professional you can get 10% off your first month of therapy by heading to www.betterhelp.com/aneedtoread from there you’ll just need to run through a 5-minute questionnaire and you’ll be matched with a therapist within 48 hours.
This podcast is also sponsored by Athletic Greens so you can get an additional 5 free travel packs and a year's supply of Vitamin D3 with your Athletic Greens subscription at www.athleticgreens.com/aneedtoread
Get in touch: www.aneedtoread.co.uk/contact