Dr. Mike Banna is a GP in the South of England, a GP educator, and a Director of the British Society for Lifestyle Medicine. He also writes a weekly newsletter for Gymshark called The Doctors Note.
This podcast discusses mental health services in the UK, Instagram wellness advice, behaviour change journeys, shamelessly being bad at things, and a few of his favourite books.
Dr. Mike is on Instagram and Twitter as @DrMikethe2nd
Support for the podcast
I'm an independent podcaster, which is a fancy way of saying no one pays me a regular wage. And, to level with you, that is terrifying- all of the time. So, if you like what I do and want me to keep doing it please support the show in one of the following ways.
- Share the podcast with a friend, or review the podcast.
- Make a one-off donation with BuyMeACoffee
I work with a couple of great companies who have discounts arranged for A Need To Read listeners, they're listed below. The discounts (BH) + freebies (AG) will already be applied when you click the link.
- Go to Therapy and get 10% off your first month with BetterHelp, who sponsor the show
- Get your nutrition covered with the all-in-one AG1 shake from Athletic Greens, who also sponsor the show.
- You can also give me feedback/comments/validation by emailing me: hello (at) aneedtoread.co.uk